Naruto Uprising
You havent loged in!
If you dont have an account why not make one?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Uprising
You havent loged in!
If you dont have an account why not make one?
Naruto Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antu's Training

Go down

Antu's Training Empty Antu's Training

Post  Shizuto Kanu Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:24 pm

On the outskirts of the hidden leaf villages reign Antu was waiting for shizuto so he could start his training and have a chance of becoming the next Kanu leader. FlashBack from childhood at a Kanu clan school Antu listen up i am only going to ask you this question one more time and you better have an answer.What ia the role of the Kanu leader? Antu pondered to himself emmm emmm oh wait i know the leaders rolde is to ensure the protection of the village and to make the kanu clan as strong as befor the last great war in doing so he gives up everything personal in his life in the process and only members of the main house can be the leader.the teacher looked in astonishment well i have to say thats amazing how how did you know that your not cheating are you? Antu shakes his head and tells the teach that his father told him that his father Shizuto is the leader and he gave up everything for the clan.flashback ends when a shuriken flys past Antu's head and him jumping back trying to dodge the shuriken
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Antu's Training Empty Re: Antu's Training

Post  Shizuto Kanu Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm

occ About to do shizuto here
in:
Shizuto thinks to him selfDamm i missed him i cant belive he has gotten so good in so little time no wonder he passed his academey exams with fliying colours but i want to see what he does nextShizuto then noticed that it was getting dark as if some one was using a genjutsu then he remember how antu passed his practical in the sparring tornement he seemed to use alot of genjutsu to confuse his enemy after he use this he used Chidori senbon on the enemy but since he does not know where Shizuto is he wouldent possibly use his chidori senbon.At that presice moment a burst of light coming from where antu was it was many Chidori senbon going in all directions.SHizuto had to think on his feet he summoned his puppet to protect him from incomming Chidori senbon.That was a bit too close Shizuto realeses himself from the genjutsu.
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuto Kanu Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Antu hears someone clapping. Shizuto says well done i think that is enough for today lets return to the village Antu nods and runs to the capital.

End of topic
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum