Naruto Uprising
You havent loged in!
If you dont have an account why not make one?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Uprising
You havent loged in!
If you dont have an account why not make one?
Naruto Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiga's Mission

3 posters

Go down

Raiga's Mission Empty Raiga's Mission

Post  Raiga Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 pm

I crouch on top of the gate, it's about 3:00am and I look into the distance, not seeing anyone that can be recognized.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Raiga's Mission Empty Re: Raiga's Mission

Post  Lone Wolf Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:39 am

Takeo slowly rises from the wooden gate next to Raiga. If its ok with you we are going to use wolves as transport, its a lot quicker and they know this land better than any human. Takeo jumps from the gates and lands on the ground as his palm glows and two wovles appeaer next to him. Both are very large but on has two fangs stiking out of its outh. Takeo jumps onto this one and pats him. I will takeo Joko and yu can take Roto.

Roto looks up at Raiga Jump on, I wont bite.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

https://naruto-uprising.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm

I suddenly appear in a flash next to Roto. "If you say so." I say as I mount Roto as I would a horse, and we dash off, faster then I have ever been before. "Incredible..." I think to myself as I look up at the moon and then at Takeo. "ETA?"
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm

After five minutes of riding we come to halt at the top of a cliff overlooking a village which he once use to keep in touch with. This is our target, to infiltrate and take down a certain man that we do not know the idenity but he seems to own this village now i will know him when i see him, just stick close. With that Takeo jumps off the cliff and unsummons the wolves. The boa staff comes from his hand called the wolves tail. Two gaurdmen stand at the wall smoking and playing Shogo and try to pass the time until the next watch comes on.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:08 am

"Damn." I think to myself as I land on the ground next to Takeo, I look around, there is a slight covering of clouds and the trees are dense. "Where to?"
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 am

Two roots fly out of the ground next to the guards and pull them under the ground. They reappear in front of Takeo out of the ground gasping for air and covered in earth. Who is your leader? The men splutter and stare at Takeo. It wwas obvious they weren't going to betray their leader. Takeo smacks them on the top of their head with his boa staff and knocks them out. A shimmer appaears as Takeo takes on the form of one of the gaurds. You be the other one and we will be able to gain entrance to the village. Once inside we will head towards the main building.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 am

I make a hand-seal as I transform into the other guard, with the tattoo on my hand, I create a single senbon needle in each hand that I keep concealed as we walk towards the gates.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Takeo now disguised as the gaurd walks through the gate but makes a plank of wood and drops it in the middle of the gate. As he enters the village he sees a large house strait up the street. Lets go Raiga.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 am

"Stop." I mutter as I look around, slowly coming to a halt in a shadowy section of the streets. "We should just destroy the village." I say with no emotion, now spinning the senbon needles in my hands.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuto Kanu Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 am

Shizuto teleports in front of the guards why arnt you two up at the temple all guards that are off duty should be up their now get a move on shizuto then teleportes back to the temple.
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Takeo grabs Raiga's hand. No... Not yet anyway. Takeo smiles slyly. .Haven't had fun for a long time but alas it is wrong. Takeo asks te nearest civillian where the temple is who points into the trees where a small temple can be seen and thanks him. See you at he temple Raiga. Takeo dissappears and reappaers on top of a tree lokking down on the temple.

Moss clings to the service as there is a lot of commoution. Takeo absorbs himself into the tree and unabsorbs at the bottom bleding in with the crowd wondering if Raiga had followed him. He sees someone who looks like a gaurd captain and tries to escape his line of sight but is beckoned over by a loud voice that declares him Kairi. Yes? The gaurd captain clicks that he isnt actually who he is suppos to be. Takeo reacts quickly and drops his duisguis and grabs the captain and pushes him to the floor. A small crunch is heard as Takeo's wood flows into his body and serves the spinal cord. As he stands up two gaurds rush at him with sharpened wood to make make-shift spears which when they peirce Takeo go into and pull the gaurds closer where he splatters there heads together and knocks both unconcious. Gaurds and civillians look up scared. Hi, never been good with greetings. His hand raises in a greeting gesture.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:21 pm

I smirk as I watch Takeo enter the crowd.
After Takeo finishes his oppening I launch the two senbon I've been holding in my hand, straight into the necks of two guards that were facing my direction, puncturing there esophagus... I then summon a 3-Bladed Scythe and appear next to Takeo within a matter of 2 seconds.

"Good Evening. How's life?"
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuto Kanu Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Shizuto starts to clap his hands at the intruders well you could of just said hi and why have you ruined our celebration shizuto calls in the guards please give up i want a peacful hoilida and i am sorry for trying to take the scroll i was just trying to get close to this badit so i could kill him it is ok the slaves are free. shizuto then turns around and starts to walk away.
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm

I jump in the air and flies towards Shizuto, bringing my scythe up for a kill-shot while yelling "No one steals from Konohagakure and walks off freely!"
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuto Kanu Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 am

The sythe hits shizuto but he dose not fall to the ground but turns around and say that hurt shizuto then took out a scroll and raiga was surrounded by one hundred puppets with swords and spears and sythes now as i said give up he then throws a punch towards his cheast.
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:17 am

A long arm reaches into the cicrle and pulls Raiga out. Puppet master. Easier than I thought. The arm drops Raiga and Takeo ecalls it back t its normal length. Takeo walkss confidently towards the circle throwing random bits of wood and twigs around the temple. Not only did you steal a scroll, but also you stole this village. Your coming with me! Takeo is now in the middle of the puppet circle holding onto his Wolf staff. Now master Umizki, I finally understand what you meant. Takeo btes his thumb and places it in the carved Wolfs mouth which starts to move.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:33 pm

I chuckle as I start performing hand seals while observing the puppet master and his army of puppet soldiers.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuto Kanu Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:20 am

Shizuto makes the puppets charge towards Raiga whilst sending a Fire Dragon Flame Missile towards Takeo take that
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 am

Takeo makes water shoot from his palm a the missile then turns to Shizuto. You must be pretty busy controlling those puppets just now. A wooden spike flys from the ground at Shizuto's chest.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuto Kanu Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:35 am

Shizuto is hit or was he befor getting hit he use the body replcement techneice to teleport to his house and created a horse puppet so he could retreat from the village. he left a note on the door the people can have the village back i only took it from the previose leader because he was corrupt and i was bringing order to it so have this village just keep it peacful. p.s i hope this means we can stop fighting i dont realy like o fight the good guys in this world hence killing the bandit.

Shizuto has left the post.
Shizuto Kanu
Shizuto Kanu
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Takeo grabs the note and reads. Raiga, we're leaving the puppets wont attack you anymore their owner has gone. Takeo summoned a wolf who was an expert in tracking better than any nin dog. He barked and Takeo lept onto his back. Get on
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:16 pm

All the puppets are in pieces as I stand on top of a tree holding a puppet's head in my hand, my arm still buzzing with Raiton Chakra. "Oh."
I get on the other wolf, and wait.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Both wolves start runing to what seems to be in the direction of the sea or the land of snow.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down