Naruto Uprising
You havent loged in!
If you dont have an account why not make one?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Uprising
You havent loged in!
If you dont have an account why not make one?
Naruto Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sake Bar

2 posters

Go down

The Sake Bar Empty The Sake Bar

Post  Raiga Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm

I enter the bar, theirs some shinobi sitting in the corner, they're completely drunk, I walk up to the counter, and order a cup of straight vodka, I think I'll get some of the good Sake on the way out.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

The Sake Bar Empty Re: The Sake Bar

Post  Raiga Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 pm

The waitress comes up to me from behind, she sort of startles me, and hands me the Vodka. She then sits next to, and facing me, asks me: "You cute." it was random, so I simply say, "Not as lovely as you." I say, taking her hand, kissing her fingers.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 pm

As soon as I let her hand go, I freeze in position, and notice my body becoming frozen.
"Get away from my girlfriend." I hear from behind me. "Ken Nara, enjoy a complementary kick in the arse end!" as he finishes is sentence, I fly across the room, and hit the wall, the ninja in the corner, (which are completely smashed mind you) simply laugh and go on with there drinks, as the average civilians, run out.

(Hey Takeo, do you want to play Ken?)
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Ken is shadowed by the moon light as he stands in the door way gianting all else. In his right hand he holds a bunchof freshly picked flowers. His left grasps a seathed sword of what lentgh an style would be unsure to Raiga just yet. As he confidently strolls towards Raiga more is revealed. He is not wearing a top and his Konoha headband is on his forehead just below hs short blond hair. He wears cargo pants which has many pockets holding scrolls, kunai and shuriken. Hey, I know you, your'e the deserter!
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

https://naruto-uprising.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

I chuckle, and I stand up. "I have no clue what your talking about." Damn it, he knows who I am...This could get bloody.
As the thought exits my mind, I lift my hands, as if surrendering, and wait for his response.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 am

Ken's left hand extends and sword the size of an average adult. Time for you to pay the conseqeunces of your ations little boy!
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 am

I lower my hands, my sleeves are covering my palms, and I summon 2 shuriken in each hand from the Tattoo. I then slide to the left and throw the shuriken, as I start running forward, summoning a katana, and trying to hear and changes in his chakra.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Ken deflects the shuriken with his over-sized swords. He then runs towards Raiga and swings his swords.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:16 pm

In my left hand, I summon a Kama, or a short-handled scythe, and dive under the blade, and latching onto the handle with the scythe blade and swing it aside, and make a slicing attempt with my Katana, dropping the Kama.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Ken holds his sword in his hand and starts to laugh. Its ging to take more than tha... The blade is burried into his side which he looks at dumbly and swings his large sword down at Raiga.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:06 pm

He's drunk. I think to myself as I step to the side, and I make a handseal, using my Lightning Body Flicker to appear behind him, and then stabbing him in the back with a quickly summoned Kunai.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone Wolf Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Ken starts to bleed rapidly from his wound and then ran down his leg and made a pool in the floor. The onlookers gasped and some fled. Ken was pushed forward by a kunai stabbed into his back and then he fell face down onto the pubs floor.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiga Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I look around, the other Jounin would be here soon. I slowly pick up Ken's body, and do another handseal, body flickering our selves to the hospital.
at the hospital, I leave Ken in an empty bed, and call "Emergency!" as I flicker away unnoticed again, leaving behind a note that says:

This drunk got into some trouble at the Sake Bar. He has a severe hemorrhaging in the back from a kunai stab, and minor electrical damage.

Raiga has left the Topic.
Raiga
Raiga
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum